Rogercop is the akumatized villain of Roger Raincomprix.
As Rogercop, he is a merciless, emotionless, and law-dedicated drone who makes civilians do what he considers to be following the law. He strives for order and obedience, and he doesn't take kindly to people questioning his authority. Revenge also motivates him, as he wants to make André suffer consequences for firing him.
- Rogercop's name is a reference to the titular character of the sci-fi movie RoboCop.
- In the Korean version, Roger's villain name is Robocop.
- Roger becomes Rogercop a second time, the Puppeteer turning him back by using a doll of his villain form in the episode of the same name.
- Rogercop reappears in the two-part special event "Heroes' Day".
- Rogercop appears another time in "Gamer 2.0" for Gamer's powers.
- A statue of Rogercop appears in the Musée Grévin in "The Puppeteer 2".
- As with most of the characters in the show, Roger's names is a wordplay in French. In this case, Roger Raincomprix sounds like Roh j'ai rien compris, meaning "Er, I didn't get it".