Santa Claus is a man dressed up as Santa for the Christmas season.
Santa is warm, kind, and generous. He enjoys giving to others and helping them out, and he gives useful wisdom to those who need it, like Adrien. However, if he is disrespected or falsely accused of something, he becomes grouchy and upset, along with sometimes not easily forgiving the culprits.
As seen in "Christmaster", he is also very stern and strict towards tradition, refusing to give out gifts to kids early as such, and highly appreciates those who respects them, such as Ladybug.
- Both his existence and appearance were revealed at San Diego Comic-Con 2016.
- His appearance was shown in a preview, while his character was first spoken about by Thomas Astruc.
- Thomas calls him Bad Santa.
- His French villain name is Pire Noël, which literally translates to "Worst Christmas".
- It's also a pun on Santa's name in France, Père Noël, which translates to "Father Christmas", one of the names for Santa Claus.
- Santa Claus' real name is currently unknown, "Santa Claus" being a character he plays for the Christmas occasion.
- Santa Claus' animal companions, his horses, become akumatized with him, which also happens with Jagged Stone's alligator Fang in "Guitar Villain".
- Unlike with other akumatized villains, his supervillain name is based on his actual name, but with the letter "W" replacing the letter "U".
- In the "Christmas Special" Santa Claws is merely a man who dresses like Santa, whereas in "Christmaster" The real Santa Claus is present.
- Santa Claws appears another time in "Gamer 2.0" for Gamer's powers.