Simon Grimault is a hypnotist.
Simon is soft-spoken, nice, and nervous. He likes his work, but he doesn't lie about his skills. However, he is upset if he feels wronged, bothered that he is kicked off The Challenge despite it being Gabriel's fault that he failed his task.
- His villain form also appears in the theme song animatic.
- Elements of Simon Grimault's design, such as his face, hair, etc, bear resemblance to famous illusionist and escape artist Harry Houdini.
- His villain name is based on the game "Simon Says", where a player is Simon and orders people to do something, but the other players must obey only if the orders start with "Simon says...".
- In the French version, his name is Jacques Grimault, which is a reference to the French version of "Simon Says" called "Jacques à dit."
- His villain name in the French version is Jackady.
- A statue of Simon Says appears in the Musée Grévin in "The Puppeteer 2".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.