The Mime is the akumatized villain of Fred Haprèle.
As the Mime, he is cold and silent, with the only intention of getting revenge on his crew by ruining their show because he lost the opportunity to perform with them.
- The Mime is one of the first known villains in the world of Ladybug, being one of the only three villains featured in the Ladybug PV, the other villains being Mr. Pigeon and Hawk Moth.
- The Mime has the same abilities as he did in the Ladybug PV, the only difference being that there are no shadows visible when he pantomimes.
- The Mime was such a great character in producers' eyes that when the unused concept of the Quantic Kids was being developed, they decided to replace team member Sparrow with Kid Mime, a superhero with powers like the Mime..
- For the Mime's objects, animators would create his objects, and then they would make them invisible.
- The Mime's design is a reference to French mime Marcel Marceau.
- Along with Horrificator, The Mime is the one of the two akumatized villains to not speak in Season 1.
- Coincidentally, they are both from the Haprèle family.
- The Mime reappears in the two-part special event "Heroes' Day".
- The Mime appears another time in "Gamer 2.0" for Gamer's powers.
- A statue of The Mime appears in the Musée Grévin in "The Puppeteer 2"